No capital outlay
A simple, low-cost weekly hire charge from £11.49.
There is an up-front deposit of £50 at the start of the hire and a £50 service charge at the end of the hire. These costs will be offset against each other at the end of the contract.
No long term commitment
Do you just want to try it? Do you have a short term goal? Need to slim down or tone up quick? The minimum hire period is only 3 months and we can get a machine delivered to you next day* for online applications received before 11.00am.
* Terms and conditions apply. Click the Nationwide Next Day Delivery* button at the top of this page for more info.
Try before you buy
Not sure if this is for you? If you don't like it we'll simply collect the machine at the end of the minimum hire period of three months. If you do like it as much as thousands of other users do, you can simply continue to take advantage of our low hire charges for as long as you wish, or buy the machine for a discount. Please contact us for more information.
Always there for you
We repair and maintain your product, hence you always have a working machine but no repair bills or worry.
You will receive a series of emails over the first few months to help you get the most out of your machine and get you through he hardest part - just getting started! The information provided is practical, helpful and we hope motivational. At any time you can call or email us and if we can't help (we are a mix of rowers and Keiser trained indoor cycling instructors) then we probably know someone who can.
Rowing, unlike popular aerobic exercies such as running, cycling and climbing is full bodied exercise, recruiting all major muscle groups uniformly. Using a large number of muscles in this way increases the exercise benefit derived within the time available.
Other so-called whole-bodied exercises, such as swimming and cross country skiing work the muscle groups independently allowing the muscle groups to fatigue at different rates, under utilising key muscle groups and reducing the exercise benefits derived.
Rowing utilises the major muscle groups sequentially, recruiting the static muscles of the torso in unison with the dynamic muscles of the legs, shoulders and arms.
Rowing blends the tranquility of moving water and the rhythm of motion into a naturally pleasurable activity, invigorating the body, while relaxing the mind.
Rowing is quite removed from the grimacing, no pain, no gain, sweating blood school of exercise. Even at its highest levels, training for rowing involves moderate intensities, longer durations and dedication sustained by the sheer pleasure of the sport.
You find yourself actually looking forward to the next session
- The built-in tank of water gives the WaterRower the smoothest action of any rower especially smoother than conventional, air-resistance rowers.
- Who said "no pain, no gain"? It's so gentle you struggle to believe how many calories you are burning and how many inches are painlessly melting away.
- One for all the family - young or old, fit or unfit, male or female.
Quiet & Unobtrusive
- Just the gentle "slooshing" of water.
- You and others in the room can listen to music/TV.
- Won't impinge on those around you.
- When you have finished using it, wheel it off, stand it on its end and its got a footprint no bigger than a small chair!
- Looks like a rather nice piece of furniture.
- The series 4 Performance Monitor is provided as standard and keeps you in touch with your progress
- Displays: - Calories, wattage, distance, stroke rate, splits, time, speed and a huge amount more
- Programmable for your favourite workouts
- Connect through the web and race other rowers live online
- We strongly recommend the use of a heartrate monitor whilst working out on the WaterRower and indeed undertaking other forms of aerobic exercise. This enables you to work at exactly the correct intensity for you as an individual to best achieve your goals and to enjoy being able to measure how your fitness is improving. Heart Rate monitors are available at our checkout or see accessories.