No capital outlay
A simple, low-cost weekly hire charge from £16.50.
There is an up-front deposit of £50 at the start of the hire and a £50 service charge at the end of the hire. These costs will be offset against each other at the end of the contract.
No long term commitment
Do you just want to try it? Do you have a short term goal? Need to slim down or tone up quick? The minimum hire period is only 3 months and we can get a machine delivered to you next day* for online applications received before 11.00am.
* Terms and conditions apply. Click the Nationwide Next Day Delivery* button at the top of this page for more info.
Try before you buy
Not sure if this is for you? If you don't like it we'll simply collect the machine at the end of the minimum hire period of three months. If you do like it as much as thousands of other users do, you can simply continue to take advantage of our low hire charges for as long as you wish.
Always there for you
We repair and maintain your product, hence you always have a working machine but no repair bills or worry.
You will receive a series of emails over the first few months to help you get the most out of your machine and get you through he hardest part - just getting started! The information provided is practical, helpful and we hope motivational. At any time you can call or email us and if we can't help (we are a mix of rowers and Keiser trained indoor cycling instructors) then we probably know someone who can.
Why Indoor Cycling?
Cycling seated is non-weight bearing and easy on the joints. The circular motion of the pedals gives a gradual transition of stresses to muscles and joints.
Standing in the pedals provides a similar action to running but without the damaging impact associated with feet hitting the ground.
Gearing enables you to chose between 'long and low' or 'short and high' workouts for building aerobic endurance or for power and strength.
Primarily employing the largest muscles in the body, those of the legs, a high number of calories can be burned in a short space of time.
At around 600/900 calories per hour there are few better ways to burn fat and get fit.
Add music and a high cadence and you have an exercise that is great fun, highly effective, easy on your joints and accessible to all ages and levels of fitness.
- Featuring numerous patents in its design and receiving numerous design awards, the unique resistance system is what sets this machine apart.
- Traditional resistance methods were noisy, high maintenance, and inconsistent. The M3s magnetic system provides non-contact, no wear, no noise resistance.
- Couple this to the ply-v belt drive and you get a hugely reliable machine for years of trouble free ownership
- Alloys, Stainless steel and high quality plastic guards give the bike exceptional resistance from corrosive sweat
- The fly-wheel is located at the rear of the bike to keep it out of the sweat zone
- Engineered purely as a gym class machine and located in the biggest and most prestigious gyms in the UK - check out your nearest David Lloyds!
Quiet & easy to live with
You can enjoy the benefits of your exercise bike hire without fear of disturbing the peace for family and neighbours.
- The magnetic eddy current resistance mechanism is perfectly silent
- The ply-v belt drive is silent in operation too, replacing noisy chains found in other machines
- With a small foortprint this machine is easily moved out of the way after exercise
- Long life battery power for the monitor enables you to locate the machine where you like with no messy electric cables trailing on the floor
- Stunningly designed with finely machined alloy components - its simplicity is its beauty
- Simple to use monitor with no buttons to press and no menus to learn
- Despite its simplicity the monitor gives you information on:- cadence/watts/calories burned/gear/heart rate/trip distance/total distance
- Auto on/off
- To enhance the enjoyment of your exercise bike hire, we strongly recommend the use of a heartrate monitor whilst working out on the Keiser M3 and indeed undertaking other forms of aerobic exercise. This enables you to work at exactly the correct intensity for you as an individual to best achieve your goals and enjoy being able to measure how your fitness is improving. Use a polar coded chest transmitter belt to interface wirelessly with the Keiser M3 performance monitor. Transmitters are available at our checkout or see accessories.