Quiet & Unobtrusive
- The built-in tank of water gives the WaterRower the smoothest action of any rower especially smoother than conventional, air-resistance rowers.
- Who said "no pain, no gain"? It's so gentle you struggle to believe how many calories you are burning and how many inches are painlessly melting away.
- One for all the family - young or old, fit or unfit, male or female.
- Just the gentle "slooshing" of water.
- You and others in the room can listen to music/TV.
- Won't impinge on those around you.
- When you have finished using it, wheel it off, stand it on its end and its got a footprint no bigger than a small chair!
- Looks like a rather nice piece of furniture.
- The series 4 Performance Monitor is provided as standard and keeps you in touch with your progress
- Displays: - Calories, wattage, distance, stroke rate, splits, time, speed and a huge amount more
- Programmable for your favourite workouts
- Connect through the web and race other rowers live online
- We strongly recommend the use of a heartrate monitor whilst working out on the WaterRower and indeed undertaking other forms of aerobic exercise. This enables you to work at exactly the correct intensity for you as an individual to best achieve your goals and to enjoy being able to measure how your fitness is improving. Heart Rate monitors are available at our checkout or see accessories.
The Hire Process
- Apply on line before 11.30am and receive your machine next day*
- Basic Hire just £11.49/week or PRO Scheme (Buy as you hire) just £19.90 per week
- Free Delivery and collection to any UK Postcode
- Refundable security deposit of £50
- Service charge of £50 at the end of hire - normally offset against your deposit
- Minimum hire period of just 3 months or keep hiring for as long as you wish
- Simple fast and secure online application process