The Keiser M5Reliable
Featuring numerous patents in its design and receiving numerous design awards, the unique resistance system is what sets this machine apart.
The Keiser M5's magnetic system provides non-contact, no wear, no noise resistance.
Couple this to the ply-v belt drive and you get a hugely reliable machine for years of trouble free ownership
- Alloys, Stainless steel and high quality plastic guards give the cross trainer exceptional resistance from corrosive sweat
- The fly-wheel is located within a clear plastic enclosure keeping it out of the sweat zone and giving a very modern look
- Engineered purely as a gym class machine and located in the biggest and most prestigious gyms in the UK
- The magnetic eddy current resistance mechanism is perfectly silent
- The ply-v belt drive is silent in operation too
- With a small foortprint this machine is easily moved out of the way after exercise
- Long life battery power for the monitor enables you to locate the machine where you like with no messy electric cables trailing on the floor.
- Beautifully simple to use monitor with no buttons to press and no menus to learn
- Despite its simplicity the monitor gives you information on:- cadence/watts/calories burned/gear/heart rate/trip distance/total distance
- Auto on/off
- We strongly recommend the use of a heartrate monitor whilst working out on the Keiser M5 and indeed undertaking other forms of aerobic exercise. This enables you to work at exactly the correct intensity for you as an individual to best achieve your goals and enjoy being able to measure how your fitness is improving. Use a polar coded chest transmitter belt to interface wirelessly with the Keiser M5 performance monitor. Transmitters are available at our checkout or see accessories.